8th Annual Show - 2016
The 7th Annual Iron Horse Trail Motorcycle Show was a great success! We had beautiful sunny skies and a large attendence. We are starting to plan the 2016 show.
We need your help - now accepting design entries for the 2016 Poster and T-shirt.
To submit a desing, download the Poster Requirements, T-Shirt Requirements, and Art Samples (ZIP file). Deadline for submissions is October 15, 2015.
Portion of proceeds benefit FISH Community Food Bank. ABATE donated more than 75% of the profits from the 2011 and 2012 shows to Red Cross. In 2013, we added FISH as a beneficiary. The 2015 donation went to FISH Food Bank again..
Thanks to everyone who brought one can of food to the event! All food donations go families in our community.
Please support our show sponsors! We can't do it without their help.
A few photos from the show, More are posted on our Facebook page.
Young riders with their 250cc & Under Class entries.
The Seattle Cossacks Motorcycle Stunt Drill team returned to Ellensburg this year.
How many riders can fit on one bike? Does this count for the carpool lane?
2015 Show updates
The poker run and show are in the History books now! We hope that you had a great weekend.
- Run Registration starts at 10 AM and closes at 1 PM. Ride at you own pace and choose your route - just make the required stops. Or, ride a predetermined route with one of our Road Captains. The run starts at Red Horse and ends up back at Red Horse in time for bike games, awards, and live music. $10 fee for run participants. Bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
- The Run is open to motorcycles and automobiles! Bring your favorite car along for the ride.
- Live Music Saturday night at Red Horse Diner. Road Fever kick starts the show at 3:00 pm. Powerhouse starts rocking at 8:00 pm.
- Camping is available at KOA down the road about 1 mile. For more info, see Lodging.
- The Sunday show schedule and the site layout were also similar to last year. $10 fee for trophy competition bikes. Registration starts at 10 AM.
- General admission is free, but please bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
- The World Famous Seattle Cossacks performed amazing motorcycle stunts Sunday.
- We have Judges for the trophy categories, and new this year - Best of Show trophy is judged.
- We have a new People's Choice trophy - everyone can vote for their favorite bike.
- Live Music Sunday starting about 11 AM with Powerhouse & Friends.
- Raffle drawings during Best of Show presentation. We are raffling a Shotgun and a Pistol.
- For more schedule details, see the flyer.
- Did we say it enough? Bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month
More event coverage is available from the News link and the History link.
Help us raise awareness of Motorcycles in Central Washington and raise money for our local FISH Community Food Bank.
Last updated 9/29//2015