Join us for the 7th Annual Show - May 2015
We're doing it again! 7th Annual Iron Horse Trail Motorcycle Show. May 2 and 3, 2015.
Portion of proceeds benefit FISH Community Food Bank. ABATE donated more than 75% of the profits from the 2011 and 2012 shows to Red Cross. In 2013, we added FISH as a beneficiary. Help us make another great donation!
**FISH suffered a devastating fire on 11/28/2014 that destroyed their building and all the contents. Help us rebuild the supplies for this much needed resource for our community!
Bring one can of food to the event! All food donations go families in our community.
Please support our show sponsors! We can't do it without their help.
2015 Show updates
Are you ready for another motorcycle show in Ellensburg? Are you ready to bring your gear and bike out from winter storage and ride?
- Run Registration starts at 10 AM and closes at 1 PM. Ride at you own pace and choose your route - just make the required stops. Or, ride a predetermined route with one of our Road Captains. The run starts at Red Horse and ends up back at Red Horse in time for bike games, awards, and live music. $10 fee for run participants. Bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
- The Run is open to motorcycles and automobiles! Bring your favorite car along for the ride.
- Live Music Saturday night at Red Horse Diner. Road Fever kick starts the show at 3:00 pm. Powerhouse starts rocking at 8:00 pm.
- Camping is available at KOA down the road about 1 mile. For more info, see Lodging.
- The Sunday show schedule and the site layout are also similar to last year. $10 fee for trophy competition bikes. Registration starts at 10 AM.
- General admission is free, but please bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
- The World Famous Seattle Cossacks will perform amazing motorcycle stunts Sunday.
- We have Judges for the trophy categories, and new this year - Best of Show trophy is judged.
- We have a new People's Choice trophy - everyone can vote for their favorite bike.
- Live Music Sunday starting about 11 AM with Powerhouse & Friends.
- Raffle drawings during Best of Show presentation. We are raffling a Shotgun and a Pistol.
- For more schedule details, see the flyer.
- Did we say it enough? Bring 1 can of food to donate to FISH.
May is Motorcycle Awareness Month
More event coverage is available from the News link and the History link.
Help us raise awareness of Motorcycles in Central Washington and raise money for our local FISH Community Food Bank.
Last updated 4/20/2015